Robetown Chocolate Company uses Australia Post's Express Post service for all deliveries. We currently only deliver to addresses within Australia.
Your order will be packed with care to protect your items during transit.
If the weather is forecast to be warm at the delivery destination, we will pack your order with ice packs to protect the chocolate from heat damage.
We request a signature for all of our deliveries, so for customers living in most metropolitan areas the Australia Post delivery agent will make a delivery attempt to the door. If unsuccessful, Australia Post will leave your parcel in a safe place if one is available. If no safe place is available, your delivery will be taken to your Local Post Office.
We do not recommend that you organise delivery to Australia Post parcel lockers due to the increased likelihood of exposure to higher temperatures.
We charge a flat rate of $15 AUD for each delivery purchased via our online store.
We offer delivery Australia-wide and all of our parcels are dispatched via Australia Post's Express Post service.
Our fulfilment team endeavours to process, pack, and dispatch orders as quickly as possible. This typically takes place within 2 business days of your order being placed and you will receive notification via email or text once your order has been dispatched.
Please be aware that these timeframes can vary based on a few different factors. For example, during our busier times of the year such as Christmas, Easter and other special promotional times, high order volumes can result in longer processing times. In addition, we will occasionally hold off on sending parcels for a day or two to avoid extremely hot weather.
If you require your parcel by a specific date, we recommend you consider ordering early to ensure that you will receive a shipping confirmation email as your order is processed through our dispatch system and this email will have a link to Track Your Order.
Once your order has shipped you can track its progress online by using the link below.
We recommend that you have your Robetown Chocolate Co. order delivered to a location where someone will be present to accept it. If nobody is present to receive it, your order will be transferred to the nearest post office for collection.
If you have any further questions regarding shipping contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone M: 0422445604
Our website and online store area have been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all of our products to help you make the right selection in store or online.
Please use this information and select carefully. Due to strict food handling regulations, we are unable to exchange products or accept returns unless there is a product fault.
Should you have a concern with the quality of your chocolate, please contact our customer care team contact M: 0422445604
Our website and our online store area have been carefully designed to provide you with as much information as possible on all our products. To help you make the right selection please use this information and select carefully.
- Unless otherwise agreed by us in its absolute discretion, all Products are sold on a no return for credit basis, unless: *Incorrect Products are subject to this clause. *Products are received in a damaged state or the Products are faulty.
- If the Product delivered is not what you ordered (including any replacement Products), or does not correspond with its description or the Product delivered is not of a satisfactory quality, we will, at our option, deliver to you a replacement Product or refund to you the price paid.
- Claims for credit must be made within seven (7) days of receipt or collection of the Products by you by emailing email@example.com A copy of the slip which accompanied the Products that were supplied must be presented, failing which any such claims are deemed to be waived.
- In the event we agree to the return of the Products for credit, you will be notified of the appropriate procedure to be complied with to return the Products.
- If you are entitled to a refund from us, we will pay as soon as possible, but in any event within 7 days. While in your possession, you must keep any Products you intend to return to us in good condition.
Robetown Chocolate Company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage occurring in transit on return to us.
The chocolates you have chosen with great care will be packaged with attention to detail and we will endeavour to deliver your order in a timely manner anywhere in Australia every time.